We are soliciting applications for Postdoctoral positions on the T32 in Genomic Medicine Training Grant. All interested parties are encouraged to apply. We are particularly interested in applications from under-represented and minority trainees. To be eligible, candidates must be either a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS CLOSED
Anyone interested in being considered must submit the following as a single pdf file, sent electronically to Samantha Weeks @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter outlining how your project relates to and will advance the field of genomic medicine, and including a personal statement describing your career goals.
- Your curriculum vitae, including the following:
- List of all publications to date
- Degree(s) earned, including both the month and year earned
- Research experience and other positions, including both the month and year of each start/end date
- Identify any prior NRSA support
- A short (2-4 pages), carefully thought out summary of your proposed research Summarize the problem (include some strategic literature references), preliminary data, and the research goals for your tenure as a postdoctoral trainee on the training grant. There is a limit of four pages, excluding references and figures. Font must be 11 pt Arial, with 1 inch margins.
- Three supporting letters, one from each member of your mentoring team.