The University of Utah Department of Human Genetics is now accepting applications for two inaugural Postdoctoral positions on the T32 Genomic Medicine Training Grant for 2017-2018. Anyone interested in being considered must submit the following as a single pdf file, sent electronically to Patty Lisieski @ ude.h1506027635atu.s1506027635citen1506027635eg@ly1506027635ttap1506027635
Application Deadline is: June 30, 2017.
- Cover Page
- Your curriculum vitae, including the following:
- List of all publications to date
- Degree(s) earned, including both the month and year earned
- Research experience and other positions, including both the month and year of each start/end date
- Identify any prior NRSA support
- A short (2-4 pages), carefully thought out summary of your proposed research Summarize the problem (include some strategic literature references), preliminary data, and the research goals for your tenure as a postdoctoral trainee on the training grant. There is a limit of four pages, excluding references and figures. Font must be 11 pt Arial, with 1 inch margins.
- Three supporting letters, one from each member of your mentoring team.